The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Made by Mantis
Web / App server: Apache
Installation / Configuration: Guide can be found here
Demo URL? Yes - Click Here
License: Free, GNU
What is it?
Mantis is a web-based bugtracking system. It is written in the PHP scripting language and requires the MySQL database and a webserver. Mantis has been installed on Windows, MacOS, OS/2, and a variety of Unix operating systems. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client. It is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Mantis is free to use and modify. It is free to redistribute as long as you abide by the distribution terms of the GPL.
Mantis started as an internal bug tracking tool for a pet project (video game). Good, free packages were lacking at the time so a bugtracker was written. Since then, Mantis has been totally re-written and make it available to the public.
The goals for this project are to produce and maintain a lightweight and simple bugtracking system. Additions of complexity and/or features are modular and configurable so that users can be shielded from unwanted clutter.
The product is designed to be easily modifiable, customizable, and upgradeable. Anyone with intermediate PHP and MySQL experience should be able to customize Mantis to suit their needs.
Features and Benefits
* Easy installation
* Web based
* Platform independent
* Multiple projects
* Multiple languages
* Simple Search
* Viewing filters
See the requirements page.
Check the Roadmap for a more detailed and sometimes up to date list of items.
The release numbering convention used is major.minor.micro (eg. 0.18.2).
* Major - Indicates a very large change in the core package. Rewrites or major milestones.
* Minor - Significant amount of feature addition/modification.
* Micro - Usually bug fixes or minor features
How to Help
* Report real bugs to the Development Bugtracker
* Suggest (reasonable) features
* Contribute code or tell us where to look.
* Let us know if you find it useful. We won't publish the information without permission, but we appreciate the feedback!