The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Table of Contents
Core Support Frameworks
- Spring - Spring is an application framework that includes AOP capabilities. See Cross Cutting Support.
- Hibernate - Hibernate is an object-relational mapping technology
- Lucene - Lucene is an enterprise-scale full-text and metadata search engine
- MyFaces - MyFaces is an implementation of Java Server Faces
Content oriented store and services.
- Service Interface Standards - Some help to ensure that the public API is consistent
- Services Framework - Architectural pattern for representing service, aspect and content type specific behaviour.
- Type Mechanism - Meta Data for describing Types (inheritance), properties, associations and behaviours
- Security and Authentication - A description of the security framework.
- Workspaces - Supporting the notion of the JSR-170 workspace
- Node Service - Node, Property and Association management including CRUD and Persistence
- Content Service - Storage and retrieval of content (text/binary)
- Node Handles and Store Protocols - Approach for identifying Nodes and Stores within a Repository
- Versioning - Support a basic version and locking model, but potentially use Subversion or comply with JSR-170 Level 2 (Optional)
- Search - Support search in a Google-style search and JSR-170 XPath search
- Search Documentation - A description of the search syntax
- Classification - Provide hierarchical classifications and the old enum support
- Actions and Rules - Provide services to allow actions to be executed manually and automatically, using rules, within a Repository.
- Alfresco Content Management Java API - Public Alfresco Repostitory API (Java)
- Alfresco Content Management Web Services - Public Alfresco Repository API (Web Services)
- JSR-170 - Java Content Repository API (JCR)
- WebDAV - Support the WebDAV standard up to the level of Jakarta Slide 2.0
- Web-Client Framework - Use Spring and JSF to support the development of a portal based web-client framework and portlets
- Component Library - Library of JSF components required to build the client applications
- Desktop Integration Options - Investigation of Desktop Integration options
- Space User Application - Full application client for managing and using Spaces
- API Integration Issues - Page to discuss and note issues that the web-client team is having with the service APIs
- Firefox Extensions - Investigations into Browser Integration
- IE Add-Ons