The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Back to Developer Guide
Warning: The PHP integration is an example implementation and is unsupported.
This project has been migrated to a community hosted project hosted at http://code.google.com/p/alfresco-php-sdk/
All the documentation has been moved from this wiki to the wiki in the Google Code project.
The PHP SDK provides the following capabilities:
- A PHP library that allows remote access to the Alfresco repository via the Alfresco PHP API
- Integrations for popular PHP applications. At the moment only MediaWiki is available.
- PHP templating and scripting capabilities in the repository using the Alfresco PHP API
- Support for running PHP applications in the repository JVM, with access to the Alfresco PHP API
Native PHP implementation:
Java implementation, integrated into Alfresco repository:
- PHP Templating and Scripting AMP Installation Instructions
- Enabling Alfresco PHP Server
- Alfresco MediaWiki AMP Installation Instructions