The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Whether this is the first time you have looked at Alfresco or the 100th time,a user or developer, this documentation provides guidance for installing, using and extending Alfresco.
This information applies to Alfresco 3.2r Community Edition.
The following tutorials provide a great start to familiarizing yourself with Alfresco and its components.
- Getting Started with Alfresco Collaboration for Community Edition 3.2r
- Getting Started with Alfresco Explorer DM for Community Edition 3.2r
- Managing Alfresco Content from within Microsoft Office for Community Edition 3.2r
- Getting Started with Web Content Management for Community Edition 3.2r
FreeMarker Template API
- High Level Repository Tier (such as 'Get a Thumbnail')
- Low Level Repository Tier (such as 'Get a Node)
- Repository Tier Workflow
- Repository Tier Examples