The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
- The repository supports multi-lingual content and multi-lingual search. For
more details see: Multilingual Document Support
- The Share UI decides what language is desired based on the browser locale settings.
- With Lucene search results for each locale are kept separate. To combine them it was necessary to drop all the index grammars except the English/default one. This JIRA issue documents the Lucene search behavior:
I'm told that with Solr this should not be an issue anymore.
- Web Quick Start adds some support for multi-lingual content into Share. The documentation is here:
- As of 4.0, full support for multi-lingual content in Share is still not