The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Table of Contents
Every time you install an app in Android, you're presented with the list of permissions the app requires in order to work. Below you will find the list of permissions the Alfresco Mobile application requires and for what purposes.
Full network access
- Definition : Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Application Usage : Access Alfresco OnPremise or Alfresco Cloud servers.
View network connections
- Definition : Allows applications to access information about networks ie.detect if the device use a mobile (3G, 4G...) or Wifi networking.
- Application Usage : Used during sync process and server connection
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Definition : Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Application Usage : Used to store files from Alfresco OnPremise or Alfresco Cloud servers (sync or download)
Test access to protected storage
- Definition : Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Application Usage : Used to read stored files inside the device (previous downloaded files or to pick files during the upload)