For your contribution to be accepted, it needs to fit in with the rest of the Alfresco code base. Specifically, you should follow the following standards:
You should also make sure you have:
- Unit tests
- Basic Documentation
- Appropriate license (Apache or MIT), or a signed contribution agreement. See [Submitting_Contributions]
These standards will help you understand our expectations. \[We should incorporate them here.]
- Aikau contribution guidelines standards https://github.com/Alfresco/Aikau/wiki/Contribution%20Acceptance%20Criteria
- Order of the Bee Coding add-on guidelines https://github.com/OrderOfTheBee/addons/wiki/Inclusion-criteria-overview
- This is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- What sort of credit should one expect?