The following are some of the more common issues we receive in regards to Alfresco Trials. If you have a question not answered here, please post a new question in the Alfresco Content Services (ECM) space (with the category and tag of "trial") and someone from our team or the community will help!
Question: How do I invite a teammate to the trial?
Answer: Review the instructions here http://docs.alfresco.com/5.1/concepts/alfresco-tutorial-12.html
Question: Why am I unable to login to my trial?
Things to check:
- Try the default username and password of admin / admin.
- Did you change the username and password from the default admin/admin? If so and you cannot remember what to, you’ll need to uninstall and re-install Alfresco One.
- Is there an error message associated with the problem? If so, try Googling it or posting it in the Alfresco Content Services (ECM) forum.
- Did the installation complete? If not, what were the error messages associated?
- Are you able to reach the Alfresco Share Login page at http://localhost:8080/share? If not, then it’s likely there’s a problem starting the Alfresco application. Take a look at the logs and see if you can find an error on startup.
Question: Why I didn’t receive my email with download details?
Check your spam / junk email folders, and whitelist the @alfresco.com email domain.
If you’re still unable to receive our emails, please reach out to Alfresco for assistance.