As you probably know, the Alfresco solution for BPM is based on the Alfresco Process Services Engine. On top of the Alfresco Process Services Engine, the Alfresco ADF defines a framework for developers, based on Angular components. If you want to know more about the available components, please refer to the alfresco-ng2-components GitHub Project and take a look to the Alfresco Catalog.
In this set of tutorials we are going to focus our attention on the Alfresco Process Services related components, with a highlight on:
- ng2-activiti-processlist displaying lists of process instances, using filters, and rendering details of any chosen instance.
- ng2-activiti-tasklist displaying lists of task instances, using filters, and rendering details of any chosen instance.
- ng2-activiti-form managing forms related to Alfresco Process Services content (used by ng2-activiti-processlist and ng2-activiti-tasklist).
Even if we won’t look at further details, we would like to quote:
- ng2-activiti-analytics showing reports and charts about Alfresco Process Services.
- ng2-activiti-diagrams showing the diagram of a specific process.
In the following tutorials, we are going to see the Alfresco Process Services Angular components in action into an ADF application, and then we will move on the technical discussion, sharing how to customise the behaviour and how to add custom components for some specific needs. Below the link to the content dedicated to each topic.