|Principal Consultant-Senior Alfresco Developer (Washington DC)|
|Full Time Employment Opportunity|
Who Are We?
TeraThink has celebrated over 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and transformative consulting services to the federal government. We specialize in information technology and management consulting that has a purpose and makes a difference. Our teams are focused on providing exceptional service and solving our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our leadership team has a vast amount of experience and boasts a highly successful track record of delivering results within their respective solution areas and industries. Each leader adheres to a “lead by the way you want to be led” philosophy, which emphasizes transparency and open-door approachability.
Sound Like You?
Do you want to excel in your career and enjoy what you do? Then come join our growing team of brilliant professionals at TeraThink.
What You’ll Do
- Creates and designs solutions leveraging Alfresco per user requirements.
- Define solution objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Map requirements to JEE configuration and customization options.
- Evaluate multiple options and recommends one based on the customer priorities.
- Must be able to handle detailed design, implementation, and testing as well be willing to learn new products.
- Design and prototype the application specific document management and records management services to support the system.
- Design and specify the API for the document management and records management component.
- Implement document and records management APIs using Alfresco.
- Develop test harnesses, test scenarios and supporting demonstrations of the document management and records management capabilities.
- Attend daily scrum calls.
- Integrate any required security controls.
- Support integration of the document and records management with the application UI.
- Integrate the document and records management into business workflows.
- Integrate the document and records management with additional supporting technology products as necessary.
- Develop Unit Tests to support 80 – 100% code coverage for non-proprietary code.
- Support requirements analysis and elicitation.
- Support development of solution documentation
- Support agile delivery of a reference implementation architecture as an evolving and expanding platform for content services
|This position requires US Citizenship as it supports a Federal Agency M-F onsite in the heart of Washington, DC.|
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (other technical degrees may be substituted)
- US Citizen based on client needs
- 4+ years’ experience designing/architecting Java solutions
- 3+ years' experience designing and developing solutions leveraging Alfresco (at least two years with Alfresco 5.x) - object model, security model, taxonomy, search, user interface, and workflow
- Experience using automate testing tools
- Experience in design, development and deployment of n-tier enterprise applications using Spring MVC or SpringBoot.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications using Apache Tomcat
- Strong in Object-oriented design and analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns
- Experience developing applications based SOA Frameworks
- Expertise in XML and related technologies.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST
- Experience with one or more Public Cloud offerings e.g. AWS
- Development under defined coding and development standards
- Experience designing and developing core architecture frameworks (Example: Cross cutting concerns like XA Distributed transactions, Logging etc using frameworks like AOP)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with git, Maven and Chef
- Implementation experience with messaging
- Test Automation experience using J-Unit, Selenium, Jasmine and web services load testing using Load Runner and JMeter
- Understanding of Micro Services Architecture
- Hands-on expertise in Identity & Access Management tools
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Where to Apply:
|Terathink.com/careers or reach out to CBucy@terathink.com (Recruiting Manager)|
Any Additional Info:
|This is an exceptional opportunity to work on an exciting DHS Project that is embarking on new initiatives that haven't been done before! Collaborative Team working with the best and brightest.|