The Content Transfer Applet is part of fme's extensions gallery and automates the content transfer of Alfresco Share's check-out/check-in process. Features:
- Check-out action triggered in Alfresco Share:
- The applet automatically downloads the content file from the Alfresco repository to the client system, stores the file in a predefined folder and opens the document with the relevant client application.
- The clients IP & file path are stored as properties on the working copy in the Alfresco repository
- Continue Editing action triggered in Alfresco Share:
- The applet opens the local file with the relevant application on the client
- Check-in action triggered in Alfresco Share:
- The applet uploads the local working copy file into the Alfresco repository and performs a check-in
This extension has been developed commercially and is currently not available as opensource. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about licensing or sponsoring the release as open source.
For more information and updates follow @fme_alfresco on Twitter or visit our Google+ page: https://twitter.com/#!/fme_alfresco https://plus.google.com/113188782603492544202 For all of our other Alfresco extensions visit: http://alfresco.fme.de/
|Tags||applet, content, edit, checkin, checkout, local, file|
|Component Type||Document Library, Integration|
|Extension Points||Share Document Library Action|
|Products||Repository, Share Web Client|