The MetaDBConnector Component allows to link database information (or any other public source) to the content on your Alfresco repository easly, without development efforts. This capability adds another level of information enrichment to your content as well as many alternatives for the integration of your data. The most important advantages of MetaDBConnector :
- Easy to configure and trouble-free customization.
- No coding for the extension of your Alfresco required.
- XML format for store information, easily searchable, exportable and manageable.
- Includes user interface control that lets you easily search and select data from your database for content's integration (multirow and multicolumn).
- 230kb of core that allows you to enrich your content with large volumes of information.
- Unlimited number of "Connectors", linked to any jDBC compliant database provider (thoroughly tested for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and Oracle).
- Powerful and highly flexible replacement for the classic Constraints.
Please feel free to download it, and try and experience who we keep helping you improving Alfresco.
Ask us for forward-backward compatibility (Alfresco 3.X-5.X), support and additional Quick Start Services provided by VenziaIT at Contact – The beauty of make IT simple
And don't forget to follow us at Venzia IT (@VenziaIT) | Twitter
|License Type||GNU General Public License (GPL),Proprietary|
|Project Page||GitHub - venziait/alfresco-metadbconnector: Store database complex information on Alfresco content metadata|
|Download Page||GitHub - venziait/alfresco-metadbconnector: Store database complex information on Alfresco content metadata|
|Tags||Integration, Database, Module, jDBC, Share|
|Component Type||Document Library,External Utility,Form,Integration|
|Extension Points||Content Model,Data Web Script,Java Service Class,Web Script,Share Admin Console Component,Share Form,Share Web Script|
|Products||Repository, Share Web Client|