With OBJECT's Content Linker it's possible to upload and create content in one place within the Alfresco repository and to manage it in all spaces where users have write permission.
Users are able to create content links in all spaces where the user has write permissions and if it has write permissions on the content itself, it will be able to upload new versions and to edit content metadata. All content links will point just on one node reference in the repository and any update of the original node or some of the node links will cause this change to be reflected on the original node as also as on all node links.
- Confluence Module: http://object.ch/en/products/confluence-module.html
- Due Diligence Module: http://object.ch/en/products/due-diligence.html
- Process Designer: http://object.ch/en/products/process-designer.html
- Metadata Extractor: http://object.ch/en/products/metadata-extractor.html
- Anti-Virus Module: http://object.ch/en/products/anti-virus.html
Â© 2015 OBJECT ECM AG - All rights reserved.
All other product or company names mentioned in this integration are tradenames, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Component Type||Action, Document Library|
|Extension Points||Share Action, Share Document Library Action|
|Products||Share Web Client|