Automatic tender management system
The tender management system for medium and large businesses.
Built on the basis of Adaptive Case Management (ACM).
Powered by Alfresco ECM platform.
What does it do?
In the Tender Management solution every arranged tender is considered as a case. And tendering authority, tender participants, meetings, events, sets of required documents are its elements. The situation may develop in different ways depending on the participants behavior and documents availability. It's hard to determine a single case solution pattern in advance in the form of a rigidly structured workflow. Therefore, the Tender Management module is built on the basis of Adaptive Case Management (ACM).
- The period of documentation approval is twice reduced
- Centralized document storage
- Opportunity to control the process at any time
- Easy-to-use tender management interface
Additional system options
- Application consideration workflow in the BPMN notation;
- Single window to work with tender documents;
- Drag'n'Drop interface for document uploading;
- Control of the mandatory documents availability at different stages of the process;
- Template-based generation of the documents;
- Integration with enterprise business software systems.
To learn more, visit http://citeck.com/solutions/citeck-ecos-tender-management/
Other solutions by Citeck: Meetings http://citeck.com/solutions/citeck-ecos-meetings/
Loan Origination http://citeck.com/solutions/loan-origination/
Contract Management http://citeck.com/solutions/citeck-ecos-contract-management/
To get additional info on our product - Citeck EcoS â€“ please visit our website http://citeck.com/products/citeck-ecos/
Also you could download the Community version of Citeck EcoS, read tutorial and wiki here - http://citeck.com/community/download/
Citeck EcoS Community binaries available for download here - https://bitbucket.org/citeck/ecos-community/downloads
To ask a question or to require the demonstration, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
|License Type||GNU Library or "Lesser" General Public License (LGPL), Proprietary|
|Tags||Citeck, ecos, tender, tender management, ACM, adaptive case management|
|Component Type||Content Model, Entire Solution / Application, Form, Integration|