EisenVault (www.eisenvault.com) has released E-Signature add-on that allows users to sign their PDF documents.
What is it?
1. Sign PDF documents with profile signature.
2. A document can be signed by multiple users.
3. User's full name and signed date will be shown along with the signature.
How does it work?
1. Add your signature image in your profile using "My Profile" page.
2. Open PDF document in details and use "Add E-Signature" action to sign it.
3. A new signature page will get created at the end of the document and get signed with your profile signature.
4. Same document can be signed by multiple users.
5. User's full name who has signed the document will be shown with signed date.
This builds upon code from the below add-on:
|License Type||GNU Library or "Lesser" General Public License (LGPL)|
|Project Page||GitHub - sumitt/eisenvault-esign: EisenVault E-Signature for PDF Documents|
|Download Page||GitHub - sumitt/eisenvault-esign: EisenVault E-Signature for PDF Documents|
|Tags||EisenVault, signature, e-Signature|