I'm really curious to get an idea of what types of people make use of these forums. This isn't something I've been asked to create on behalf of the company, it's just something I'd like to get a feel for. I have a theory that not many customers make use of the forums so are missing out on useful information but I have no solid evidence to back that up.
- Alfresco Employee3
- Customer (my company pays for Alfresco Enterprise)3
- Partner (my company partners with Alfresco to implement Alfresco Enterprise solutions)2
- Independent (my company implements Alfresco solutions using on a customers behalf using Community or Enterprise)1
- Community User (my company uses Alfresco Community)1
- Hobbyist (I just can't get enough of playing with Alfresco Community for my own entertainment)0
- Other (please add a comment to indicate what you're doing here)0