cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prudhvi_k
Member II

Sending multiple remainders in by using alfresco 2.3.8.4 version

Hi Team,

I am new to alfresco process, I need to send 4 remainder mails based upon user selected date ${dueDate}, need to send remainder before 30 days of due date,  14 days of due date,  7 days of due date and 1 day of due date.

Note: we are not suppose to use any scripts, by using configuration method only we have to trigger the mails

I have tried like this

1. After user selected ${dueDate} I have created decision table with inputs are dueDate is dueDate and 4 outputs are 30daysRem, 14DaysRem, 7DaysRem, and 1 dayRem are ${dueDate} - 30days, ${dueDate}- 14days, ${dueDate}- 7days, ${dueDate}- day

2. 4 boundary timer events, in that calling calculated variables like 30daysRem, 14DaysRem, 7DaysRem, and 1 dayRem and each boundary event trigger to each individual email template.

Issue: when user selects suppose tomorrow date, 1day email needs to trigger but in my all the remainders are triggering

Please help me to understand how we need to send a remainder for respective dates

1 Reply
robinp
Partner

Re: Sending multiple remainders in by using alfresco 2.3.8.4 version

Hi,

you should move this thread to Alfresco Process Services(APS) - Forum.

I think your issue is inside the decision table, check if there are some configuration problems in it (from the way you described the flow, imo the only reason why all the events are triggered is because all the conditions that trigger them return true).