AnsweredAssumed Answered

problem with examples

Question asked by ctanis on Oct 6, 2005
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2005 by davidc
I'm having a problem with the build process:

If I do a Project > Clean, running the SimpleExampleWithContent causes the following java error:

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'NamespaceService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'namespaceService' while setting property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: Could not import bootstrap model alfresco/model/dictionaryModel.xml
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: Could not import bootstrap model alfresco/model/dictionaryModel.xml
org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: Could not import bootstrap model alfresco/model/dictionaryModel.xml

Now, if I do a minor source code change, it rebuilds part of the project and then the example works.

To complicate matters I went through the "Step by Step Model Definition" tutorial <a href="http://www.alfresco.org/mediawiki/index.php/Data_Dictionary_Guide#Content_Model_XML_Explained">here</a> and I am getting the same "cannot import bootstrap model" error for your sample exampleModel.xml

This one, however, does not go away when I force the project to be rebuilt.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Craig

Outcomes