AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multi-language bug under V1 ?

Question asked by lgr on Nov 3, 2005
Latest reply on Nov 4, 2005 by jokipii
Hello,

I've modified the french language pack to make it compliant with V1 changes.
I've restarted Alfresco and have selected FR, then disconnect then select EN.
On the first connection, Alfresco appeared in french, but it also appeared in french on the second connection.

I've restarted Alfresco, and retried, connecting using EN first, but it also appeared in french (and the initial connection form appears in french too).

I have only uncommented the French language in web-client-config.xml, and added then modified the 3 _fr_FR files to the messages directory.

Here is my messages directory content (with sizes) :
4 action-config_fr_FR.properties
4 action-config.properties
4 action-service.properties
4 application-model.properties
4 bootstrap-spaces.properties
4 bootstrap-templates.properties
4 bootstrap-tutorial.properties
4 coci-service.properties
12 content-model.properties
4 content-service.properties
4 dictionary-model.properties
4 permissions-service.properties
4 rule-config_fr_FR.properties
4 rule-config.properties
4 system-model.properties
4 version-service.properties
40 webclient_fr_FR.properties
32 webclient.properties

Hope this helps,

Laurent.

Outcomes