AnsweredAssumed Answered

Authentication problem browsing spaces - No SecureContext

Question asked by guillaumeb on Dec 7, 2005
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2005 by kevinr
Hi,

I am trying out the Alfresco with JBoss release on a Win 2003 Server machine.
I have created a space and managed to create a couple of content pieces (html + txt + pdf).
The PDF creation failed.

I am not even sure it is related with the content creation but I get the following errors when I browse through the spaces, even the default ones (from install):
A funny thing is that it does work sometimes though.

I login with admin/admin account and it seems to be an authentification issue at the space level.

Also, the <machine_name>_A/alfresco share is not created at server startup, which means I also have a CIFS problem there.

Anyone had similar issues?

2005-12-07 12:40:48,765 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/alfresco]] Exception while invoking expression #{BrowseBean.clickSpace}
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception while invoking expression #{BrowseBean.clickSpace}
   at org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:153)
   at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:86)
   at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:90)
   at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:164)
   at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:271)
   at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:86)
   at org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet.processAction(MyFacesGenericPortlet.java:221)
   at org.alfresco.web.app.portlet.AlfrescoFacesPortlet.processAction(AlfrescoFacesPortlet.java:146)
   at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.DispatcherInterceptor.invokeAction(DispatcherInterceptor.java:110)
   at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.DispatcherInterceptor.invoke(DispatcherInterceptor.java:191)

Caused by: net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:477)
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:355)
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:144)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:37)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:144)
   at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:57)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:174)
   at $Proxy72.getProperty(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.repository.Repository.getNameForNode(Repository.java:132)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.BrowseBean.updateUILocation(BrowseBean.java:1326)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.BrowseBean.clickSpace(BrowseBean.java:900)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:129)
   … 71 more
2005-12-07 12:40:48,781 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/alfresco]] Root cause: A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:477)
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:355)
   at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:37)
   at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:57)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:174)
   at $Proxy72.getProperty(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.repository.Repository.getNameForNode(Repository.java:132)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.BrowseBean.updateUILocation(BrowseBean.java:1326)
   at org.alfresco.web.bean.BrowseBean.clickSpace(BrowseBean.java:900)

Outcomes