AnsweredAssumed Answered

Version control

Question asked by dtnsolutions on Dec 12, 2005
Latest reply on Dec 13, 2005 by kevinr
Hi,
Alfresco 1.1 is running perfectly on my Linux server with Tomcat and Mysql. Permission control is working, thanks to Alfresco Team.
I have two questions:
1. I can not find and documents describing the differences between pre-defined roles in Alfresco 1.1. Could you please tell me about this.
2. I login as admin, create a new Space, then invite a normal user will 3 roles: Contributor, Coordinator, Editor (since I don't know the differences, I have to chose all, except Guest). I login as the invited user and add a new odt file (Open Document Text file), after that I view detail of that document and click the link Version History, the following exception occured (If I login as admin and click this link, the system works fine):

javax.faces.FacesException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DocumentDetailsBean.versionHistory}'

caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DocumentDetailsBean.versionHistory}'

caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DocumentDetailsBean.versionHistory}'

caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: org.alfresco.web.bean.DocumentDetailsBean

caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Bean: org.alfresco.web.bean.DocumentDetailsBean, property: versionHistory

caused by:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

caused by:
org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.

caused by:
net.sf.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied.

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Thank you,
Regards,
Tien Nguyen

Outcomes