AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco with JBoss from scratch

Question asked by rsfeir on Dec 13, 2005
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2006 by derek
I have a bizarre error with alfresco setup from scratch.  What I mean is that I downloaded JBoss Portal bundle with the server for version 2.1 RC 1, started that and all was OK.  I dropped in the alfresco.war and I got the first time the missing mysql driver, so I fixed that by dropping it into the deploy/lib dir.  Then I started again and got the error below, and can't for the life of me figure out why this is.  If I download the alfresco jboss package from alfresco and run everything is OK.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'descriptorComponent' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'systemBootstrap' while setting property 'systemBootstrap'; nested exc
eption is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'systemBootstrap' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException:
Bootstrap failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'systemBootstrap' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Bootstrap
failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: Bootstrap failed
        at org.alfresco.repo.importer.ImporterBootstrap.bootstrap(ImporterBootstrap.java:344)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:971)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:941)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:334)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:222)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:146)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:176)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:105)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:891)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:707)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:316)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:222)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:146)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:205)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBeansOfType(AbstractApplicationContext.java:583)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.registerListeners(AbstractApplicationContext.java:466)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:307)
        at org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:133)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:230)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:156)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:48)

Outcomes