AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help about exporting and importing

Question asked by lgr on Jan 2, 2006
Latest reply on Jan 9, 2006 by lgr
Hello,

The error "More than one root node? 0" occurs on my Alfresco (linux debian, tomcat 5.5, jdk1.5.0_05). I did already occur once in another Alfresco installation. I had reinstalled all my files, configurations users and contents.

But now, the work to re-install all content is rather huge, and i'm trying to use the import tool.

Whatever options i choose, no export can be imported.

1. Exporting from Current Space, Include Children, and not include this space : the acp file does only contains the structure, no data is included in the file

2. Exporting from Repository Root, Include Children, and not include this space : the acp file contains the data content, but an error occurs when importing : Failed to execute import: org.alfresco.service.cmr.view.ImporterException: Failed to import package at line 8; column 19 due to error: A complete repository package cannot be imported here

3. Exporting from Current Space, Include Children and this space : the acp file contains the data content, but an error occurs when importing : Failed to execute import: org.alfresco.service.cmr.view.ImporterException: Failed to import package at line 54; column 22 due to error: ContentData string does not have a content URL:

4. Exporting from Repository Root, Include Children and this space : the acp file contains the data content, but an error occurs when importing : same as point 2 above.

Note : using importing and exporting in foreground or background does not change anything.

Can someone help me diagnose ?

Thanks a lot,

Laurent.

Outcomes