AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting openoffice transformations running..

Question asked by damonrand on Apr 4, 2006
Hi,
   We are running Alfresco v1.2, Windows 2003, Tomcat 5.1.12 and OO v2.0.2. My openoffice install seems successful. If I disable headless mode I successfully get Writer up.. I can see the connection on port 8100 with netstat and telnet to it.

However, when I try and run a translation I get this error in the logs and no transform happens.. Any ideas?

21:56:56,281 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.action.ActionServiceImpl] An error was encountered whilst executing the action 'composite-action'.
org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction has been rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
   at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:465)
   at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.doCommitTransactionAfterReturning(TransactionAspectSupport.java:266)
   at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170)

Regards,
Damon.

Outcomes