AnsweredAssumed Answered

Changing password

Question asked by juanc82 on Apr 12, 2006
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2006 by juanc82
Hi everyone

I've been using the library and it functions well but I tried to change the password from a user and it gave me the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'An unidentified exception has occured.' in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\integracio\develop\lib\integracio\alfresco\alfresco\BaseService.php:59 Stack trace: #0 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\integracio\develop\lib\integracio\alfresco\alfresco\AdministrationService.php(128): BaseService->checkForError(Object(SOAP_Fault)) #1 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\integracio\develop\lib\integracio\alfresco\alfresco_webservice.php(136): AdministrationService->changePassword('test', 'test', 'testing') #2 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\integracio\develop\lib\integracio\alfresco\testing.php(71): alfresco_webservice->change_password('test', 'test', 'testing') #3 {main} thrown in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\integracio\develop\lib\integracio\alfresco\alfresco\BaseService.php on line 59

I know that the changePassword feature is not "directly"available in AdministrationService.php but it is in AdministrationWebService.php. I've simply made a new function in the former to call the one in the latter but it does not fuction.
 function changePassword($username, $oldPassword, $newPassword)
   {
      $this->addSecurityHeader();
      $result = $this->web_service->changePassword($userName, $oldPassword, $newPassword);
      $this->checkForError($result);
   }

eventhough I've done the same with deleteUsers and this one functions.
My environment is winxp-home, xampp v1.4.16, php v5.0.5 and alfresco 1.2

Any hints?

Thanks in advance for your help

Outcomes