AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to log users' operations

Question asked by leon on May 29, 2006
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2006 by edifabio08
Firstly , I review an example org.alfresco.sample.loggerAction.LoggerActionExecuter, but after adding them to alfresco, it turns:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'logger-action' defined in file [C:\tomcat\webapps\cms\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\extension\logger-action-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.AbstractMethodError: null
java.lang.AbstractMethodError
   at org.alfresco.repo.action.ParameterizedItemAbstractBase.getParameterDefintions(ParameterizedItemAbstractBase.java:76)
   at org.alfresco.repo.action.executer.ActionExecuterAbstractBase.getActionDefinition(ActionExecuterAbstractBase.java:77)
   at org.alfresco.repo.action.ActionServiceImpl.registerActionExecuter(ActionServiceImpl.java:497)
   at org.alfresco.repo.action.executer.ActionExecuterAbstractBase.init(ActionExecuterAbstractBase.java:49)

I want to log the msg ,including the user login time, content he adds or deletes…., into database.
Is there some has done this? would you tell me what else needs to do after modifying the LoggerActionExecuter.java?

thx in advance…

Outcomes