AnsweredAssumed Answered

WCM Tutorial

Question asked by rbramley on Oct 12, 2006
Latest reply on Oct 17, 2006 by kvc
I've been working my way through the tutorial, but the PR Form wasn't displaying correctly.

So I followed the instructions from the Caution note on page 32:
CAUTION: If your PR Form does not have a selection of radio buttons for the included
footer, and instead has a WYSIWYG field, your form callout has not been properly initialized
by the Virtualization Server. To correct, click Cancel in the Create Form wizard and click the
Preview icon next to the file get_company_footer_simple_type.jsp in the
/ROOT/media/releases directory. If this file returns a list of the company footers you have
created, the callout has been properly initialized and you are ready to restart the content
creation process using the PR Form.

However, previewing this jsp caused the following exception:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The class org.alfresco.web.pr.Util specified in TLD for the function pr:getCompanyFooters cannot be found: org.alfresco.web.pr.Util

and the main Tomcat window had the following warning:
[Warning] :3:151: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www-alfresco-www--bob.avm.127-0-0-1.ip.alfrescodemo.net:8180/media/releases/get_company_footer_simple_type.jsp', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Robin

Outcomes