AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error installing Alfresco 1.4

Question asked by doblek on Nov 6, 2006
Hi all,

I was trying to move to version 1.4 but i always get the same error while installing…

I was using Alfresco 1.3 but I decided to move to 1.4. Since I didn't want to keep anything stored, I simply erased alf_data directory (and any other temporary directories), drop alfresco db and create it again and then try to redeploy the war…

I always get this error:
17:36:47,140 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Executing database script: C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\temp\Alfresco\AlfrescoSchemaCreate-org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect-30343.sql
17:37:11,531 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Executing database script: classpath:alfresco/dbscripts/create/1.4/${db.script.dialect}/post-create-indexes.sql
17:37:49,156 ERROR [org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader] couldn't parse process definition
org.dom4j.DocumentException: org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.xs.ListDV$ListData Nested exception: org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.xs.ListDV$ListData

at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:484)
   at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlParser.parse(JpdlParser.java:57)
   at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:138)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMEngine.compileProcessDefinition(JBPMEngine.java:1063)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMEngine$2.doInJbpm(JBPMEngine.java:235)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMEngine$2.doInJbpm(JBPMEngine.java:232)
   at org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.JbpmTemplate$1.doInHibernate(JbpmTemplate.java:87)
   at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.execute(HibernateTemplate.java:365)
   at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.execute(HibernateTemplate.java:333)
   at org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.JbpmTemplate.execute(JbpmTemplate.java:80)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMEngine.isDefinitionDeployed(JBPMEngine.java:230)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowServiceImpl.isDefinitionDeployed(WorkflowServiceImpl.java:102)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

I have the mysql connector on "common/lib" and "shared/lib" (I've tested all combinations: in just one of them, in the other, and both) since I've read this could be the problem, but it didn't help =/

My configuration is:
Tomcat 5.5.17
MySQL 5
Java 1.5
WindowsXP

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Enrique

PS: sorry for my English

Outcomes