AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with RichList in advanced workflow

Question asked by sergeser on Mar 13, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 19, 2008 by sergeser
Hi,
I have an exception when I am working with advanced workflow the scenario is the following:

1. I created an advanced workflow.
2. I started the advanced workflow with a document and pass the task to the next actor.
3. In the Task To Do Dashlet the next actor manage the task, in the Manage Task page I check the details for the document with option "View Content Properties".
4. When I return to the Manage Task page with "back" button from navigator and clik on the transition button the next exception is thrown:

12:08:15,692 ERROR [[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Bean: org.alfresco.web.bean.content.ViewContentPropertiesDialog, property: packageItemsRichList
        at org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getPropertyDescriptor(PropertyResolverImpl.java:500)
        at org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getPropertyDescriptor(PropertyResolverImpl.java:472)
        at org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.setProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:388)
        at org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.setValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:176)
        at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.setValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:278)
        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.RestoreStateUtils.recursivelyHandleComponentReferencesAndSetValid(RestoreStateUtils.java:86)
        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.RestoreStateUtils.recursivelyHandleComponentReferencesAndSetValid(RestoreStateUtils.java:57)
        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.RestoreStateUtils.recursivelyHandleComponentReferencesAndSetValid(RestoreStateUtils.java:94)
        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.RestoreStateUtils.recursivelyHandleComponentReferencesAndSetValid(RestoreStateUtils.java:57)
        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.RestoreStateUtils.recursivelyHandleComponentReferencesAndSetValid(RestoreStateUtils.java:94)
        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:96)
        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:95)
        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:70)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:139)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:81)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

please help with this problem, I prove this in Mozilla and Firefox browsers.

Outcomes