AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem executing JCR within Alfresco.war

Question asked by elmayan on Dec 19, 2006
Latest reply on Feb 10, 2007 by rdanner
Hy I am newly trying to learn on how to use Alfresco Repository via a JCR client,
So I created a servlet based on the SimpleExample.javaof the Alfresco SDK  1.4 JCRSamples project, and I integrated it into the Alfresco application of the Tomcat server, in the webapps/alfresco… (I am using Alfresco Community 1.4 on Windows).
When I am trying to access to my servlet (in order to execute a simple browse of the content of the repository for a user), I obtain this errors:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ftsIndexerTrigger' defined in class path resource [alfresco/scheduled-jobs-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.quartz.ObjectAlreadyExistsException: Unable to store Job with name: 'ftsIndexerJobDetail' and group: 'DEFAULT', because one already exists with this identification.
caused by:
org.quartz.ObjectAlreadyExistsException: Unable to store Job with name: 'ftsIndexerJobDetail' and group: 'DEFAULT', because one already exists with this identification.

## Can I just run an example of the JCR client in the alfresco.war, or I am maybe obliged todo it another from another application!!!!
Can someone explain to me How make use of the build simpleExample of the Alfresco SDK 1.4 JCRSample Project step by step???
Thank you in advance! :oops:

Outcomes