AnsweredAssumed Answered

Spring Context initialization failed

Question asked by unknown-user on Dec 21, 2006
Latest reply on Dec 7, 2012 by mrogers
Hi,

After compiling Alfresco from SVN HEAD today (and deploying to a JBoss 4.0.5 using "ant build-jboss" in the common directory) JBoss fails to load the alfresco.war. Here is the earliest stacktrace :

2006-12-21 18:41:05,734 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException: Node does not exist: system://system/37b1c631-8f4e-11db-aeb4-a113dffb9e8e
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getNodeNotNull(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:121)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getPrimaryParent(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:1136)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at org.alfresco.repo.service.StoreRedirectorProxyFactory$RedirectorInvocationHandler.invoke(StoreRedirectorProxyFactory.java:213)
   at $Proxy143.getPrimaryParent(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.NodeSearcher.selectNodes(NodeSearcher.java:130)
   at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.LuceneSearcherImpl2.selectNodes(LuceneSearcherImpl2.java:526)
   at org.alfresco.repo.search.SearcherComponent.selectNodes(SearcherComponent.java:100)
   at org.alfresco.repo.search.AbstractSearcherComponent.selectNodes(AbstractSearcherComponent.java:69)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl.getDescriptorNodeRef(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:280)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl.updateCurrentRepositoryDescriptor(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:241)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl.access$300(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:58)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl$1.doWork(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:168)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl$1.doWork(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:159)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionUtil.executeInTransaction(TransactionUtil.java:168)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionUtil.executeInUserTransaction(TransactionUtil.java:74)
   at org.alfresco.repo.descriptor.DescriptorServiceImpl.onBootstrap(DescriptorServiceImpl.java:174)
   at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:54)

Also the final error JBoss gives from deploying alfresco.war :

2006-12-21 18:41:10,421 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

— Incompletely deployed packages —
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@ad87b16 { url=file:/D:/devprog/jboss/server/default/deploy/alfresco.war }
  deployer: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.web:service=WebServer]
  status: Deployment FAILED reason: URL file:/D:/devprog/jboss/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp61384alfresco-exp.war/ deployment failed
  state: FAILED
  watch: file:/D:/devprog/jboss/server/default/deploy/alfresco.war
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1166722801781
  lastModified: 1166722796890
  mbeans:

— MBeans waiting for other MBeans —
ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=alfresco.war,id=181959446
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/D:/devprog/jboss/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp61384alfresco-exp.war/ deployment failed

— MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM —
ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=alfresco.war,id=181959446
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/D:/devprog/jboss/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp61384alfresco-exp.war/ deployment failed

I have been trying to deploy Alfresco with pre-build war file. Also I tried following these instructions but they gave me nothing else.

Some other extra info:
    I also run JBoss-Portal (built from SVN Branch_2_4)
    I use MySQL 5.0.27
    I followed instructions for JBoss portal to get running in MySQL 5.0.x
    I tried clearing all database entries for a clean start
boot.log
server.log

Outcomes