AnsweredAssumed Answered

Web Client Customisation on a workflow

Question asked by blackout on Jan 10, 2007
Latest reply on Jan 24, 2007 by blackout
Hi everyone,

first let me tell that is almost one month I'm studying Alfresco and part of his components (like JBPM and Lucene) for an university stage, so my questions could seem stupid to an expert eye, but I'll ask anyway :D.

I am trying to build a simple workflow to learn more about the task model and the task dialogs in order to have a more dynamic workflow.

For what I understood about this piece of code
<config evaluator="node-type" condition="wf:submitAdhocTask" replace="true">
   <property-sheet>
      <separator name="sep1" display-label-id="general" component-generator="HeaderSeparatorGenerator" />
      <show-property name="bpm:workflowDescription" component-generator="TextAreaGenerator" />
      <show-property name="bpm:workflowPriority" />
      <show-property name="bpm:workflowDueDate" />
      <show-property name="wf:notifyMe" />
      <separator name="sep2" display-label-id="users_and_roles" component-generator="HeaderSeparatorGenerator" />
      <show-association name="bpm:assignee" />
   </property-sheet>
</config>
an evaluator object intercepts the task (wf:submitAdhocTask in this case) and publishes a page to the web client formatted in a particular way. Did I understand well?
Where should this piece of code go in the alfresco folder tree? I read that all custom configs should be placed in alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\extension\web-client-config-custom.xml is that correct?
Where can I find the custom dialogs for the review & approve example (the you see when starting an advanced workflow on a content item already present in a space)?

Any kind of help is welcome, I'm pretty stuck trying to figure out how this works.

Thanks in advance.

Outcomes