AnsweredAssumed Answered

2.0a Preview - Press Release Error

Question asked by mstralka on Jan 26, 2007
Latest reply on Feb 7, 2007 by akila
I downloaded and installed 2.0 preview alfresco-community-tomcat-2.0.0Preview.zip a few days ago and started going through WCM_BETA_Eval_Guide.pdf (which is a great guide, by the way).  I got as far as Creating New Web Content: Press Releases page 34, before I got the XML error mentioned here, so I downloaded 2.0.0a and put serializer.jar and xalan.jar in tomcat/common/endorsed.  Those are the only files I copied over my installation.

However, now when I get to Step 2 of the Create Web Content Wizard, the form does not appear correctly, there is a javascript error, and the tomcat window gives the following error:

[Error] :24:114: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'pr:company_footer_choices' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
[Warning] :4:164: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://admin.alfrescowww.www--sandbox.127-0-0-1.ip.alfrescodemo.net:8180/media/releases/get_company_footer_choices_simple_type.jsp', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
[Error] :24:114: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'pr:company_footer_choices' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

The virtual server is running and going to the JSP mentioned in the error lists the company names correctly.  Any ideas on what could be wrong? 
Windows 2000 SP4
MySQL 5
JDK 1.5.0_07
Thanks!

Outcomes