AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem in exporting with Alfresco v1.4.0

Question asked by lgr on Feb 1, 2007
Latest reply on Mar 21, 2007 by andy_pryor
Hi,

I've tried 3 times to export a full repository from the 1.4.0 version, and neved succeded. I always got the same kind of error below. I work on a linux/gentoo box, and there is enough disk space.

http://issues.alfresco.com/browse/AR-1071 seems to look like my problem. I've got 2 questions:
- are you interested in having more debug details on this issue ?
- is there another way to make a full repository export work ?

Just one information, it seems to fail at the end of export (after many hours of processing for a 800Mo repository)

Laurent.

22:17:42,183 ERROR [repo.action.ActionServiceImpl] An error was encountered whilst executing the action 'repository-export'.
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to copy content from file:
   writer: ContentAccessor[ contentUrl=store://2007/1/31/22/17/7c892e64-b170-11db-808f-976f2a1025e9.bin, mimetype=text/xml, size=0, encoding=UTF-8]
   file: /opt/alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/repoExpSystemInfo61420.xml
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentWriter.putContent(AbstractContentWriter.java:434)
        at org.alfresco.repo.exporter.RepositoryExporterComponent.addExportFile(RepositoryExporterComponent.java:211)
        at org.alfresco.repo.exporter.RepositoryExporterComponent.export(RepositoryExporterComponent.java:162)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.executer.RepositoryExporterActionExecuter.executeImpl(RepositoryExporterActionExecuter.java:61)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.executer.ActionExecuterAbstractBase.execute(ActionExecuterAbstractBase.java:112)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.ActionServiceImpl.directActionExecution(ActionServiceImpl.java:524)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.ActionServiceImpl.executeActionImpl(ActionServiceImpl.java:456)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.AsynchronousActionExecutionQueueImpl$ActionExecutionWrapper$1.doWork(AsynchronousActionExecutionQueueImpl.java:296)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionUtil.executeInTransaction(TransactionUtil.java:168)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.TransactionUtil.executeInNonPropagatingUserTransaction(TransactionUtil.java:108)
        at org.alfresco.repo.action.AsynchronousActionExecutionQueueImpl$ActionExecutionWrapper.run(AsynchronousActionExecutionQueueImpl.java:286)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/repoExpSystemInfo61420.xml (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
        at org.alfresco.repo.content.AbstractContentWriter.putContent(AbstractContentWriter.java:428)
        … 13 more

Outcomes