AnsweredAssumed Answered

Facebook - Web Script Status 405 - Method Not Allowed

Question asked by jmilliere on May 14, 2008
Hello,

I have a problem with the facebook tutorial on the wiki pages (http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Facebook)
I've done everything like it's written in it, and I'm getting a"Web Script Status 405 - Method Not Allowed" when connecting on my callback url on my alfresco server.

here's the stack :

Web Script Status 405 - Method Not Allowed

Error:   Method Not Allowed (405) - The method specified in the Request-Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the Request-URI.

Message:   Script url /facebook/alfhellotest/ does not support the method GET

Exception:   org.alfresco.web.scripts.WebScriptException - Script url /facebook/alfhellotest/ does not support the method GET

org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:113)
   org.alfresco.web.scripts.facebook.FacebookServlet.service(FacebookServlet.java:64)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
   org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
   org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
   org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
   org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
   org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
   org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
   org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
   org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
   org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
   org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
   org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
   org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
   org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
   java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Server:   Alfresco Community Network v2.9.0 (C_dev 816) schema 124
Time:   14 mai 2008 07:06:47

I have the same problem with the Alfresco Document Library for Facebook…

Outcomes