AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating your own action handler, jsp error

Question asked by toltech on May 20, 2008
Latest reply on May 26, 2009 by dranakan
Hello,
I am trying to create my own action, slowly I am pushing myself through the whole procedure. I have used the MoveActionHandler and also the "move.jsp" and renamed some items into my own names. It now looks all relevant jars, classes, properties etc are being found. However when I run the action I get following message:

javax.faces.FacesException: /jsp/extension/actions/move-replaced.jsp(116,39) No tag "ajaxFolderSelector" defined in tag library imported with prefix "r"
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /jsp/extension/actions/move-replaced.jsp(116,39) No tag "ajaxFolderSelector" defined in tag library imported with prefix "r"

This is exactly the part which takes care of selecting a destination folder and the line in the jsp file is following:

<r:ajaxFolderSelector id="spaceSelector" label="#{msg.select_destination_prompt}"
                                                             value="#{WizardManager.bean.actionProperties.destinationLocation}"
                                                             initialSelection="#{NavigationBean.currentNode.nodeRefAsString}"
                                                             styleClass="selector" />

When I delete this line, no error message, also no folder selector.

strange enough the following file is imported in the jsp page:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/repo.tld" prefix="r" %>
and repo.tld contains the ajacFolderSelector

So I am missing some definition or include. I did not change the move.jsp file, except for the title.
Any ideas?

regards,
Robert

Outcomes