AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question about the property type in the data dictionary

Question asked by anna_kane on May 21, 2008
Latest reply on May 21, 2008 by anna_kane
I'm having problems with sorting properly according to locale, for example, when users list the items of a space, the items are not sorted according to the locale. It's always sorted according to english locale only.

I'm reading the wiki article "Full-Text Search Configuration" and found the following paragraph:

The tokeniser is determined by the property type in the data dictionary. This is locale sensitive as supported by the data dictionary. So you could switch to tokenise all your content in German. At the moment you can not mix German and English tokenisation.

I'm not sure how this would help my problem, but I want to try out. Now, where do I set the locale in the data dictionary?

Another question is related to the localization of the description string of the template files in the Data Dictionary space. I run my server in my specific locale, I have my message files properly, and the created space names are set to the right language, except the description strings of the template files in the Data Dictionary space. I want to localize these strings too, to make it easier for my users. But where can I find the message file for these? I couldn't find it among the message files at all.

Thanks for all.

anna kane

Outcomes