AnsweredAssumed Answered

Exception trying to view a workflow task

Question asked by mcmagi on Mar 12, 2007
Latest reply on Mar 19, 2007 by mcmagi
I submitted 12 new/changed files and 1 deleted directory to the workflow so that my updates can be published to the staging area.  However, I get an InvalidNodeRefException in the tomcat logs when I attempt to view the workflow task.  The manage task page does not render completely and will not let me complete the task.  It stops just before the View Details link of the third entry in the submission: /ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/urlrewrite-2.6.0.jar.  When I view the source, I see that the following HTML is incomplete…

<a href='#' onclick="document.forms['dialog']['dialog:act'].value='dialog:dialog-body:file_

The source code ends at that point.  The exception that I see in the log is as follows:

13:46:15,276 ERROR [[localhost].[/alfresco].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException: Not Found.
        at org.alfresco.repo.avm.AVMNodeService.getType(AVMNodeService.java:483)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor202.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at org.alfresco.repo.service.StoreRedirectorProxyFactory$RedirectorInvocationHandler.invoke(StoreRedirectorProxyFactory.java:221)
        at $Proxy2.getType(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:335)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:181)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:148)
        at org.alfresco.repo.node.MLPropertyInterceptor.invoke(MLPropertyInterceptor.java:227)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:176)
        at $Proxy3.getType(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:335)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:181)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:148)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:116)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170)
        at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:80)
        at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:49)
        at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditComponentImpl.auditImpl(AuditComponentImpl.java:219)
        at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditComponentImpl.audit(AuditComponentImpl.java:165)
        at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:69)
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:176)
        at $Proxy12.getType(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance for your help!

- Michael C. Maggio
   NCS Technologies

Outcomes