AnsweredAssumed Answered

PHP libraries installation

Question asked by womber on Jul 10, 2008
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2008 by dwilson
Hi there,

I am having issues with installing the PHP libraries and running the examples. I continually get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Server.generalException] (null) in /php/includes/alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php(65): SoapClient->__soapCall('get', Array, Array, Array, Array) #1 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php(47): AlfrescoWebService->__soapCall('get', Array) #2 [internal function]: AlfrescoWebService->__call('get', Array) #3 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/Node.php(421): AlfrescoWebService->get(Array) #4 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/Node.php(339): Node->populateProperties() #5 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/BaseObject.php(37): Node->getType() #6 /php/includes/alfresco/Service/Node.php(274): BaseObject->__get('type') #7 /My Data/Development/EWorkspace/AlfrescoEval/alfresco-php-library/Examples/SimpleBrowse/index.php(149): Node->__get('type') #8 /My Data/Development/EWorkspace/AlfrescoEval/alfresco-php-library/Examples/SimpleBrowse/index.php(259): outputTable('Browse in /php/includes/alfresco/Service/WebService/AlfrescoWebService.php on line 65

I was intermittently getting a different error once I set the log4j.logger.org.alfresco.webservice=debug property in  /usr/local/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties. It was complaining about the password being passed on the callback function. But for this post its conveniently not replicating this error any longer, so I cannot provide it. The error I believe is occurring when the example PHP is trying to read from a node pulled from Alfresco, more specifically the outputTable method in examples/SimpleBrowse/index.php. If anybody could shed light on this it would be much appreciated. I have had to work hard to get this far after having to recompile my PHP  installation to include SOAP and that was certainly far from straightforward as I ran into the classic Apache 64bit/PHP 32bit dichotomy.

With thanks.

Outcomes