AnsweredAssumed Answered

FTP does not work!!!

Question asked by vinicius on Apr 10, 2007
My alfresco is installed behind a router that port 21 is blocked, therefore, I configured it to use port 20021 and configured my router to forward the solicitations tcp to alfresco server 20021 port. I do not know if this is the reason for the problem, but some users, do not have access for my alfresco ftp server.

The Error:

07:08:46,936 ERROR [org.alfresco.ftp.protocol] Error generating FTP path
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The transaction has already been rolled back
        at org.alfresco.util.transaction.SpringAwareUserTransaction.rollback(SpringAwareUserTransaction.java:442)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.server.SrvSession.beginTransaction(SrvSession.java:499)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.smb.server.repo.ContentDiskDriver.getFileInformation(ContentDiskDriver.java:606)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.smb.server.repo.ContentDiskDriver.fileExists(ContentDiskDriver.java:989)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.ftp.FTPSrvSession.generatePathForRequest(FTPSrvSession.java:553)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.ftp.FTPSrvSession.generatePathForRequest(FTPSrvSession.java:367)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.ftp.FTPSrvSession.procChangeWorkDir(FTPSrvSession.java:1117)
        at org.alfresco.filesys.ftp.FTPSrvSession.run(FTPSrvSession.java:3518)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Somebody can help me?

Outcomes