AnsweredAssumed Answered

Exception with <authentication>none</authentication>

Question asked by kapil.k@globallogic.com on Jul 14, 2008
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2008 by pmonks
I have created a simple webscript to list content articles. Using Alfresco Community & WCM 2.9.0B.
It works fine with <authentication>admin</authentication> (while logged in to Webclient as admin)

But when I try to use <authentication>none</authentication>
I get the following exception:

500 Description:    An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Message:   Error during processing of the template 'get(children) failed on instance of org.alfresco.repo.template.TemplateNode'. Please contact your system administrator.

Exception:   net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException - A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext

net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:477)
   net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:355)
   net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
   org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:49)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
   org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditComponentImpl.audit(AuditComponentImpl.java:241)
   org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:69)
   org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)

Is this a known BUG? Or am I doing something wrong?
The URL for invoking the webscript is:
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/pac/avm/path/alfresco-compac/www/avm_webapps/ROOT/media/releases/content

If I want to send authentication credentials (admin/admin) in the request URL above, how do I achieve that?

Thanks,
Kapil

Outcomes