AnsweredAssumed Answered

Advisor or Advice type beans

Question asked by tpalmer on Apr 24, 2007
I've been having some trouble getting started with the embedded version of Alfresco. I'm developing a Spring-based application using jboss-4.0.5 and Spring 2.0 under Eclipse as the IDE. I've been able to run the example applications in the Alfresco SDK, but have been unable to get my test app working when I try to deploy it into jboss. The current error I get is listed below. I initially tried to set db.schema.update=false in my custom-repository-properties.xml file as well as commenting out the "schemaBootstrap bean in the bootstrap-context.xml file (since that was the previous error), but that simply lead to the following. I've been unable to find any tutorials that provide enough information to get me going using embedded Alfresco under jboss. Can anyone provide any insight into the below error and perhaps some links for using embedded alfresco and jboss? Thanks.

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userBootstrap' defined in class path resource [alfresco/bootstrap-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'importerComponent' while setting bean property 'importerService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'importerComponent' defined in class path resource [alfresco/import-export-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'NodeService' while setting bean property 'nodeService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'NodeService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.aop.framework.AopConfigException: Unknown advisor type class net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor; Can only include Advisor or Advice type beans in interceptorNames chain except for last entry,which may also be target or TargetSource; nested exception is org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.UnknownAdviceTypeException: Advice object [net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor@441371] is neither a supported subinterface of [org.aopalliance.aop.Advice] nor an [org.springframework.aop.Advisor]
   org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:408)
   org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:350)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
   org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

Outcomes