AnsweredAssumed Answered

Rivet Remote API

Question asked by klwalker on Aug 4, 2008
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2008 by rivetlogic
I'm trying to install Rivet's remote API, available for download from the Alfresco Forge but am stuck.  There are 2 readme files, README-cma-alfresco.txt and README-cma.txt and I'm not sure which to look at, so I started with cma-alfresco as it seemed more detailed.  I have pasted the steps from the readme below…I have completed step 2 but am unsure of what to do in step 3…I'm very unfamiliar with maven so this may be obvious to maven users.  I'm basically just looking for more detailed steps:

1) install maven-amp-plugin
http://forge.alfresco.com/frs/download.php/302/alfresco-maven-amp-plugin-1.0.0-RC1.zip

2) run following commands (change -Dfile location to your local alfresco-repository.jar/alfresco-web-client.jar/alfresco-core.jar)
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=alfresco -DartifactId=alfresco-repository -Dversion=2.1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/Users/hyanghee/workspaces/alfresco/alfresco-enterprise-sdk-2.1.1/lib/server/alfresco-repository.jar
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=alfresco -DartifactId=alfresco-web-client -Dversion=2.1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/Users/hyanghee/workspaces/alfresco/alfresco-enterprise-sdk-2.1.1/lib/server/alfresco-web-client.jar
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=alfresco -DartifactId=alfresco-core -Dversion=2.1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/Users/hyanghee/workspaces/alfresco/alfresco-enterprise-sdk-2.1.1/lib/server/alfresco-core.jar

3) install cma-api to your local repository

4) do: mvn package

5) copy the amp file to alfresco/amps folder and run apply_amp.sh.

Outcomes