AnsweredAssumed Answered

switch to admin user during a workflow dinamically

Question asked by mabu.alf on May 6, 2007
Latest reply on May 15, 2007 by mabu.alf
Hi. I'd like to understand if it's possible to switch to admin user during a workflow dinamically.
I'm sure that admin can perform moving or deleting action over all space.
I'd like to define something like:

step 1: user A start a workflow in his home space;
    step 2: admin user (inside the workflow) moves the document to a specific space where the user B can access;
    step 3: user B perform a task;
    step 4: admin moves the document to original position.
I try to implement the movement but I have some problem to store the initial position of the document(package). This is the code:

<task-node name="tsk1">
      <task name="wf:task1" swimlane="initiator" />
      <transition name="go" to="tsk2">
      <action class="org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.AlfrescoJavaScript">
         <script>
            var origin = bpm_context.name;
            var dest = companyhome.childByNamePath("Intranet/SharedSpace/");
            for (var i = 0; i &lt; bpm_package.children.length; i++)
            {
               bpm_package.children[i].move(dest);
            }
         </script>
      </action>
     </transition>
   </task-node>  

<task-node name="tsk2">
     <task name="wf:task2" swimlane="assignee"/>
     <transition name="finish" to="end">
         <action class="org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.AlfrescoJavaScript">
            <script>
               for (var i = 0; i &lt; bpm_package.children.length; i++)
               {
                  bpm_package.children[i].move(origin);
               }
            </script>
         </action>
     </transition>
   </task-node>

and this is the error (initial part):

17:12:46,556 ERROR [graph.def.GraphElement] action threw exception: Failed to execute supplied script: ReferenceError: "origin" is not defined. (AlfrescoScript#1)
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ScriptException: Failed to execute supplied script: ReferenceError: "origin" is not defined. (AlfrescoScript#1)
   at org.alfresco.repo.jscript.RhinoScriptService.executeScriptString(RhinoScriptService.java:235)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:335)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:181)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:148)
   at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:116)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.AlwaysProceedMethodInterceptor.invoke(AlwaysProceedMethodInterceptor.java:40)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:170)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:49)
   at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditComponentImpl.audit(AuditComponentImpl.java:204)
   at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:69)
   at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:176)
   at $Proxy55.executeScriptString(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.AlfrescoJavaScript.executeScript(AlfrescoJavaScript.java:157)
"origin" is not global?
Can anybody help me?

Thanks for any advice

Outcomes