AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems with installing Alfresco SDK v3

Question asked by alr on Aug 11, 2008
Latest reply on Oct 2, 2008 by major_king
Hello,

I am currently trying to install the Alfresco SDK v3 in order to test the JCR capabilities of Alfresco.

Unfortunately I am exiting with a ClassLoadException which is also explained in the wiki - however I already important every jar out of the dependencies directory.

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException:
Error loading class [org.alfresco.filesys.repo.ContentDiskDriver] for bean with name 'contentDiskDriver' defined in class path resource [alfresco/network-protocol-context.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class;
nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/alfresco/jlan/server/filesys/DiskInterface
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/alfresco/jlan/server/filesys/DiskInterface

I do not find any reference to jlan, when going through the SDK sources (except in the DLLs). jlan is not mentioned in any file or directory name (though the imports in the ContentDiskDriver class are resolved it seems to me).

user@host /cygdrive/c/Alfresco/sdk
$ for i in $(find . -name "*.zip" ) ; do unzip -l $i | grep jlan ; done

$ for i in $(find . -name "*.jar" ) ; do jar tvf $i | grep jlan ; done

$ grep -ri jlan .
Binary file ./bin/Win32NetBIOS.dll matches
Binary file ./bin/Win32NetBIOSx64.dll matches
Binary file ./bin/Win32Utils.dll matches
Binary file ./bin/Win32Utilsx64.dll matches

So it just looks, as if there are no jlan classes or configurations in the SDK.

Is there anything I haven't understand correctly in the howto about installing the SDK?

Any help is appreciated.

–Alexander

Outcomes