AnsweredAssumed Answered

ToDo-List error when using advanced workflow

Question asked by unknown-user on May 23, 2007
Latest reply on Mar 2, 2011 by ricvieira
Hi folks.

My problem is as follows. When I use one of the default advanced workflow options, e.g. Review and Approve, the user who should do the review doesn't get a To-Do List on his "My Alfresco" site, but following error message.

To be honest with you, I'm not used to JavaScript and I don't see a solution to this error. What may be the reason for this failure?

An error occurred in one of the dashlets.
Failed to get to do tasks: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMNode
Failed to get to do tasks: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.JBPMNode

If you need more information, I'll give it to you.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.

Outcomes