AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to display non-standard metadata in search results

Question asked by aprotogerellis on May 24, 2007
Latest reply on May 29, 2007 by kevinr
Hi,

I am hoping somebody can help with the following query:

I am trying to change the metadata fields (properties) displayed in the rearch results (list view). I have managed to add properties from my custom content model using the code below (and some additional code in a couple of the xmls):

<a:column id="col15" style="text-align:left" rendered="#{BrowseBean.browseViewMode == 'details' || BrowseBean.browseViewMode == 'icons'}">
<f:facet name="header">
<a:sortLink id="col15-sort" label="Client Name" value="modified" styleClass="header"/>
</f:facet>
<h:outputText id="col15-txt" value="#{r['dm:Client_Name']}">
</h:outputText>
</a:column>

However, I am struggling with the built-in properties. Again I have managed to add the document title using the code below:

<a:column id="col14" style="text-align:left" rendered="#{BrowseBean.browseViewMode == 'details' || BrowseBean.browseViewMode == 'icons'}">
<f:facet name="header">
<a:sortLink id="col14-sort" label="Title" value="modified" styleClass="header"/>
</f:facet>
<h:outputText id="col14-txt" value="#{r.title}">
</h:outputText>
</a:column>

However, I also want to add a column for content type and one for the remove_after property (introduced by the compliancable aspect)…

Finally, I would very much like to remove the name column, but I can't find any reference to it anywhere - it seems to be there by default.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best regards,
Alex

Outcomes