AnsweredAssumed Answered

override edit-content-properties JSP

Question asked by alpha on Jun 6, 2007
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2007 by gavinc
hi guys,

i have tried to override the edit content JSP for a specific document type with this config in web-client-config-custom :

<config evaluator="node-type" condition="my:docum">
   <navigation>
         <override from-outcome="showDocDetails" to-view-id="/jsp/extension/mydocum-details.jsp" />
      </navigation>
   <dialogs>
      <dialog name="editContentProperties"
                  page="/jsp/extension/edit-mydocum-properties.jsp"
                  managed-bean="EditContentPropertiesDialog"
                  icon="/images/icons/edit_properties_large.gif"
                  title-id="modify_content_properties"
                  description-id="edit_content_description" />
   </dialogs>
</config>
this code was taken from the forum.

when i try to edit the content properties from a document of this type the edit-mydocument-properties.jsp is not displayed, only the original edit-content-properties is displayed.. :(

here is what the console displays in debug mode :
DEBUG [web.app.AlfrescoNavigationHandler] Found config for dialog 'editContentProperties': org.alfresco.web.config.DialogsConfigElement$DialogConfi
g@ee36ee (name=editContentProperties page=/jsp/content/edit-content-properties.jsp managed-bean=EditContentPropertiesDialog actions-config-id=null icon=/images/icons/edit_properties_large.gif title=null titleId=modify_content_properties des
cription=null descriptionId=edit_content_description errorMsgId=error_dialog isOKButtonVisible=true buttons=null)
14:12:34,952 DEBUG [web.app.AlfrescoNavigationHandler] view stack: [/jsp/browse/browse.jsp, /jsp/extension/mydocum-details.jsp]

the overriding works fine for the showDocDetails outcome.
Please give a little help. :oops:

Outcomes