AnsweredAssumed Answered

AVMSyncException

Question asked by jameskinley on Sep 11, 2008
Latest reply on Sep 19, 2008 by jameskinley
Hi,

We have been developing some custom code that creates XML documents in DM and copies them accross to the users sandbox in WCM, automatically submits them to staging, and the publishs them.

This has been working fine until I generated an exception during this process (the file deployer was not running) - now every time I try and submit a document to staging I get the following exception. This occurs even after a re-start of Alfresco:

Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.avmsync.AVMSyncException: Source not found: kb:/
        at org.alfresco.repo.avm.AVMSyncServiceImpl.compare(AVMSyncServiceImpl.java:122)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.AVMLuceneIndexerImpl.synchronousIndex(AVMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:249)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.impl.lucene.AVMLuceneIndexerImpl.index(AVMLuceneIndexerImpl.java:211)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.AVMSnapShotTriggeredIndexingMethodInterceptor.indexSnapshot(AVMSnapShotTriggeredIndexingMethodInterceptor.java:242)
        at org.alfresco.repo.search.AVMSnapShotTriggeredIndexingMethodInterceptor.invoke(AVMSnapShotTriggeredIndexingMethodInterceptor.java:101)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
        at $Proxy2.createSnapshot(Unknown Source)
        ….
        ….

Any help on what is going on would be appriciated.

Thanks, James.

Outcomes