AnsweredAssumed Answered

Upgrade lost Project spaces

Question asked by bpsommerville on Sep 15, 2008
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2008 by norgan
Hi,

We have been running Alfresco 2.9b and using the Project Collaboration spaces that were present in that version.
I have just tried upgrading to 3.0b labs and can no longer browse to any content we had in the projects.  The Projects folder is still visible under Company Home, but it is empty.

The project content is still there, if I search for files I can find them.  I can also go directly to the file nodes in the admin node browser.  Navigating up and down the hierarchy via the node browser it seems that the problem is with the project node(s) that used to show up under the Projects folder.  When I try to navigate to them using the node browser I get a permission denied exception (included below).  I am logged in as admin during this process.

So it seems that the problem is with the permissions of the project nodes.  Is there any way to correct this?

thanks
Ben Sommerville

Exception
————-
javax.faces.FacesException: Could not retrieve value of component with path : {Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /jsp/admin/node-browser.jsp][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: searchForm][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlCommandLink,Id: selectPrimaryPath][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlOutputText,Id: primaryPath]}
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Could not retrieve value of component with path : {Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /jsp/admin/node-browser.jsp][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: searchForm][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlCommandLink,Id: selectPrimaryPath][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlOutputText,Id: primaryPath]}
caused by:
javax.faces.FacesException: Could not retrieve value of component with path : {Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /jsp/admin/node-browser.jsp][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: searchForm][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlCommandLink,Id: selectPrimaryPath][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlOutputText,Id: primaryPath]}
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{AdminNodeBrowseBean.primaryPath}'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception getting value of property primaryPath of base of type : org.alfresco.web.bean.admin.AdminNodeBrowseBean
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Bean: org.alfresco.web.bean.admin.AdminNodeBrowseBean, property: primaryPath
caused by:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
caused by:
org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
caused by:
net.sf.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied.

Outcomes